Business & Commercial Litigation Lawyer in San Angelo
Helping You Handle Your Business Matters with Skill & Dedication
As a business professional, there are times when it is necessary for you to enlist the counsel and advisory services of a business law attorney. Legal choices made by companies in all stages of development can be a determining factor in the successful launch, continued growth, or failure of a business enterprise. Therefore, it is vital to ensure you are following legal standards at your company to protect its reputation and bottom line.
Our San Angelo business and commercial litigation attorneys at JChandlerLaw understand how the choice of a business entity, business organization, the drafting of contractual agreements, employee disputes, and future litigation can impact business aspirations and prosperity. We can help by anticipating future legal and administrative issues that might arise and limiting your risk with the implementation of a sound business plan and protective measures.
Your business is too important to take unnecessary risks. Let JChandlerLaw protect your interests in business matters and commercial disputes. Call us today at (325) 309-5846 or send us a message online to discuss our comprehensive business legal services.
Building Your Business & Keeping it Strong
We are proud to provide our clients with the ability to build up their companies and ensure that they are set up for success. To do this, we work to provide our clients’ businesses with unshakable foundations on which they can build their companies and allow them to grow. Having a team of attorneys that can help with the logistics of business formation can ensure that you are putting your business in an excellent position to succeed. We also provide general counsel services so that you have access to highly skilled legal advice as you traverse the business world. With our help, you can effectively and efficiently run your business to its utmost capacity.
Comprehensive Business Dispute Representation
Disputes arise every day in the business world and virtually any business can find itself facing a potential lawsuit. Even companies that were built on a solid foundation and are proactive in avoiding or resolving conflict will at some point likely encounter an issue that requires legal counsel. We represent and advise business owners or shareholders in the San Angelo area who are or may become involved in a lawsuit, appeal, or another form of commercial dispute.
We have a track record of success in helping our clients navigate a broad spectrum of legal issues such as:
- Business entity formation
- Breach of contract
- Interference with contractual relationships
- Disputes among partners
- Shareholder lawsuits
- Derivative actions
- Disputes between businesses
- Disputes with vendors
- Buy-sell or lease agreement disputes
- Franchise agreement disputes
- Employment litigation
- Infringement of trademarks and copyrights
- Business defamation
- Unfair business practices
- Business freeze-outs
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- Business torts
- Construction disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Breach of fiduciary duty
Our Approach in Resolving Your Business Dispute
The business litigation attorneys at JChandlerLaw are committed to protecting your business interests as we seek a resolution to your legal matter. Achieving your goals and protecting your bottom line are our driving concerns at every stage.
We will begin by taking the time to understand your business and do a thorough assessment of the background and nature of your conflict. Then we will give you a straightforward explanation of what would be involved in pursuing litigation and what the potential outcomes might be. At all times we will work with you to determine the most appropriate remedy for your unique situation.
When considering litigation, a business owner should be aware of other options that they might have:
- Small claims court is usually the first place that a litigant will go when there are nuisance charges or minor money disputes.
- Arbitration is a less expensive and less formal forum than a trial. An attorney may represent a business owner in arbitration. Opposing parties will appear before one or more arbitrators at a hearing in which they will present evidence in support of their respective cases. The arbitrator(s) will then render a written decision called an award. Awards are generally final and binding on the parties of the case.
- Mediation is even less formal than arbitration and can serve as a "last ditch" effort before going to trial. It can be used to avoid the cost, time, and aggravation of prolonged litigation. During this collaborative process, a third party (the mediator) helps opposing parties in a business dispute negotiate and work toward a mutual resolution.
Call Our San Angelo Business & Commercial Litigation Attorneys Now!
When you are dealing with prospective business litigation, you need a trial lawyer with knowledge of business issues, the ability to think strategically, and excellent oral and written communication skills. At JChandlerLaw, we understand the challenges that business owners face, and we believe that our clients deserve nothing less than full protection of their rights and interests.
Aggressive, Experienced, and Compassionate Counsel
We Offer Our Clients Personalized Attention & Care
We Are Always Accessible & Reachable to Our Clients
We Fight for Fair and Adequate Compensation for Those Who Have Sustained Losses Through No Fault of Their Own